Here’s a little inspiration to tell your love how you really feel.
Here’s the thing about love: it’s hard to put into words.
Love brings up emotions that run the gamut from agony to ecstasy, and can inspire us to accomplish some of the craziest and most amazing feats. Luckily, some the world’s greatest artists, poets, musicians and hopeless romantics (like ourselves) have managed to articulate the magic of love using words so simple and perfect, sharing them can mean the world.
Here are 50 of the best love quotes you will find online, perfect for sharing with that special someone. We couldn’t have put these inspirational phrases better ourselves.
1. “The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.”
— The Notebook
2. “I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes.”
3. “The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves.”
— Victor Hugo
4. “All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love.”
— Leo Tolstoy
5. “And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God.”
— Les Miserables
6. “I’m much more me when I’m with you.”
7. “It’s a very dangerous state. You are inclined to recklessness and kind of tune out the rest of your life and everything that’s been important to you. It’s actually not all that pleasurable. I don’t know who the hell wants to get in a situation where you can’t bear an hour without somebody’s company.”
— Colin Firth
8. “The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart.”
— Helen Keller
9. “To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything.”
— T. Tolis
10. “I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more.”
— Angelita Lim
Click “Next” ← → (arrow) To Continue Readin