Top 15 Things Rotimi Amaechi Said During His Ministerial Screening
After much ado, the Nigerian Senate on Thursday finally screened the former Governor of Rivers State, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, a ministerial nominee from Rivers State.
And of course it very ‘interesting’ to watch. Top 15 things he said below:
- Whether I become minister or not, it will be on record that I once attended the Senate screening.
- My administration worked to restore the old glory of Port Harcourt.
- We now have almost 24-hour power supply in Rivers State.
- Rivers State was the first state to introduce Fiscal Responsibility Law.
- My administration redefined governance and reposition Rivers State.
- I was born to fight for my rights.
- I don’t like corruption.
- I have never taken bribe before.
- I was chased out to Ghana because I fought for my rights.
- Resources are in Niger Delta and they should be treated fairly.
- We must remove corruption and invest in power.
- I was never indicted by any panel.
- Corruption is a very wide concept and very difficult to define.
- Present mono-economic situation in Nigeria cannot address unemployment.
- If we keep to rule of law and keep away impunity, government will function.
Meet beautiful ladies and gorgeous guys on our BBM Channel, Join HERE C0042D507To Receive Latest Music, Video & News Updates , Add Us To Your WhatsApp: 08035927807; BBM Pin: D1C43241