Shocking! MFM Releases Marriage Conditions For Intending Couples… See Details
Have you ever come across the Marriage conditions stated for all intending couples of the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries? If no, read through and be informed. On October 18, 2016, the Internet was shocked to learn of the wedding requirements of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG), House of David.
Now, a list of do’s and don’ts for the Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM) has been released.
The Interesting points include:
1. The brother (groom) and his best man must not do any of the worldly head hair cut styles.
2. Chief bridesmaid and Best man must be a Christian of good standing. They must be approved by the marriage committee on the wedding day.
3. There is no need for flower boys or girls.
4. Inspection of the accommodation of the brother (groom) to be carried out.
5. No premarital sex and conception before wedding day.
6. Observe strictly compulsory 6 months courtship period from the first day you meet the marriage committee.
7. No use of Alcohol in the reception if done in the Church premises and no use of talking drum.