The fire which started around 4;10am at the buttery area of the hall was as a result of an electrical failure. News reaching us has it that the fire service came around 5;25am when the fire had already done serious damage. Goods and property worth thousands of naira was reported to have been lost to the fire.
The Cyber café beside the buttery was also affected but some computers and computer accessories were salvaged. The warden of the hall released a statement in respect of the fire outbreak and told ‘Tedderites’ to keep calm and not use this opportunity to perpetrate nefarious activities in the hall….
.More pics below: