Movie directing to me is the HEART of movie making – Azeez Ijaduade, as he set to release new movie
Entertainment Redefined had an exclusive interview with ‘Azeez Ijaduade’ one of the finest movie directors here in Nigeria. He gave us insights about his new new project and also shared his thought on the movie industry at large.
Entertainment Redefined had a short interview with the veteran actor where he made it known that it is not easy to be consistent in the industry but the zeal he has for his job had made it his compulsion to be at the top of his career.
– Good day, can we meet you sir?
My name is Ijaduade Ololade Azeez, I was born into the family of mr and mrs waheed ijaduade. attended ideal nur/pry school saje abeokuta ogun state later to baptist boys high schoop saje abeokuta And to moshood abiola poly
– When was your first role as an actor?
I have been acting since 1992 With my father Waheed Abolaji ijaduade
– Can you tell us how movies you have featured on?
To be sincere, a whole lot (laughs). I featured in countless of movies as a kid.
– Aside from acting, what else do you do?
well, i produce and also direct movies professionally. Moving directing to me is the main HEART of movie making.
– How many movies do you have in your name as a director?
I have directed a lot of movie part of it are:
Ire ati anu
And many more
– What has been your greatest accomplishment as an actor?
seeing my fans happy
– What other career part would you have chosen if not movie?
A song writer or banker because that was what i read in school
– Are you married?
Am not married and have never been married
– Any baby mama?
I have two beautiful daughters but not with there mother again.
– How do you feel when people compare Nollywood movies to Hollywood/Bollywood?
To be honest, it’s not nice. people need to understand that We re not of the same culture and our ways of making movie so it’s nice when people do that.
– Do you aspire to be in Hollywood movies in the future?
Yes! likewise Bollywood too. I’d love to work all over the world and make impact not just in Nollywood but in the world at large
– Do you feels pressured by social media validation as an actor and celebrity?
No! i was not brought up in that manner of seeking validation from people, there’s nothing compare to one being contented– It was nice having a chat with you, thanks and we appreciate.
Connect with him on instagram via @kingzeez1