Kayode Ogundamisi exposes monumental fraud behind #iStandWithBuhari campaign
One of Nigeria’s finest writer and social crusader, Kayode Ogundamisi recently took to twitter to expose the gross misconduct and monumental fraud that characterized popular NGO, which was believed to have been initiated with the purpose of converging support for President Mohammadu Buhari in his quest to reform Nigeria.
In his many tweets, Kayode carefully puts forward chronological records and facts that proved the misplaced ideological mission behind the #IStandWithBuhari campaign.
The social media has since been agog with the expository analysis of the writer and it has attracted reactions from every politically conscious Nigerians.
1. Okay I actually read the reply by #iStandWithBuhari and trust me when I say I will respond accordingly. Stay Tuned. Whistling away>>>>
2. So when characters behind the SCAM called #iStandWithBuhari read my initial expose, they gave 7 DAYS ULTIMATUM to sue me & make me pay
4. I will ignore name calling by #iStandWithBuhari as that would mean pleading 4 validation from known vultures preying on our commonwealth.
5. Now to the REAL DEAL about #iStandWithBuhari here are some previously unpublished FACTS that I was hoping to give them when they sue me
7. In order to PERFECT his FRAUD Chinedu Okpalanma, registered #IStandwithBuhari with a business name called ISWB Concept in Abuja.
9. #IStandwithBuhari criminally misled Nigerians using a registered business name, as an NGO (i.e not for profit entity) soliciting funds
10. ISWB founder Chinedu is founder & CEO of montage Africa notoriously known for coveting top Government officials in return for favours.
12 – Number 15 lungi Street Wuse 2 Abuja is the corporate HQ of both montage Africa & #IStandwithBuhari ISWB. BIG COINCIDENCE? No! FRAUD!
13. GSM number 08087777318 is the official number of #IStandwithBuhari ISWB & same number for Montage Africa & Africa Concept Business
18. #IStandwithBuhari are detached from the Nigerian reality, even a 'UK HUSTLER' know Nigerians are facing TOUGH TIMES very TOUGH TIME.
— Femi Coker (@femifactor) March 24, 2016
Now that Magu has been rumoured to have given a certain money to #IStandwithBuhari group, who will probe / investigate Magu?
— Statesman of Hope (@DonTheMerchant) March 24, 2016
— Bar Baric (@Bar_Baric) March 24, 2016
2016 = I'm tired. Just leave me lemme fall abeg. pic.twitter.com/wcl7kfr6Fd
— AdForumCo (@AdForumCo) March 24, 2016
ALL OF YOU THAT WANT TO STAND EVEN IN THIS HARDSHIP OYA COME AND START TWEETING! YOUR THUNDER IS WAITING TO FIRE U #IStandwithBuhari"
— Evelyn Queen (@pweety_khreamie) March 24, 2016
While the economy keeps dwindling and sinking, we gullible Nigerians are busy singing: #IStandwithBuhari… Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!
— Zainab T. Abiola (@zainee_j) March 24, 2016
To Receive Latest Music, Video & News Updates , Add Us To Your WhatsApp: 08035927807; BBM Pin: D1C43241
— GIDITRAFFIC (@Gidi_Traffic) March 24, 2016