HBD Peter & Paul Okoye! Checkout 10 Interesting Facts About P-Square As They Turn 35 Today
Peter and Paul Okoye popularly known as P-Square started their music career in 2001 and have since maintained a high relevance in the Nigerian music scene.
The bothers have come a long way to become an household name in the entertainment industry.
The brothers turn 35 today and here are 10 quick facts about the sensational duo.
1. They were born in Jos on November 18, 1981.
2. They are originally from Dunukobia local government in Anambra state.
3. They attended St Mulumba secondary school in Jos.
Click Next Below To Continue…
4. They studied Business Administration at the University of Jos.
5. In 2001, they won the Benson and Hedges sponsored ‘Grab da mic’.
6. They have previously used names like Douple P, P & P, Da Pees before they eventually settled for Psquare.
7. Long before their brother, Jude Okoye started managing them, veteran entertainment promoter, Howie T was their first manager. Howie T is currently the CEO of Baseline where Skales is signed unto.
8. In 2001, PSquare was nominated for the KORA Awards of the same year in the Most Promising African Group category. The icing on the cake came when the group won the 2003 Amen Award for Best R&B Group.
9. Peter is married to Lola Omotayo and together they have two kids (Cameron and Aliona).
10. Paul is also married to Anita Isama and they have a son, Andre.