GTG-BOLT Flags Off C.C.C. 70th Anniversary In Grand Style
This is to inform the general public that Celestial Church of Christ, being one of the leading indigenous churches in Africa is celebrating 70 years of existence (1947- 2017) this year, and the Greater Tomorrow Group and Bilewu Oshoffa Legacy Team (GTG-BOLT), being a vibrant youth arm of the church is using this medium in intimating the public of the catalogue of activities laid in stock for the Platinum Anniversary:
- Praise Night (Heritage Night) holds at the Greater TomorrowGroup Ground, Celestial City, Imeko, Ogun State on Friday night of 10th March, 2017.
- Foundation laying of the Greater TomorrowGroup facility on Saturday, 11th March, 2017 by 10am prompt at the Greater Tomorrow Group Ground, Celestial City, Imeko, Ogun State.
- A visit to monumental places in the Republic of Benin. Such places are the first site of the church, the popular beach where Papa Oshoffa conducted Christmas convocation services and anointment, etc, on the 17th March, 2017.
- A lecture/ symposium is scheduled to hold in the course of the Easter programme in the month of April, 2017 in Nigeria, (this is to hold on Saturday, a day to the Palm Sunday).
- On the 27th May 2017, a bible quiz of the juvenile category is to come up before the Juvenile Harvest week. The juvenile category will cater for ages of 10 and 18 years.
- There would be a Platinum Anniversary lecture in commemoration of this years’ Holy Mary’s Day on Saturday 1st July, 2017. However, it is not unlikely that the unveiling of a book would equally come up almost at this time, by His grace.
- A day workshop will hold on Saturday 2nd September, 2017 in Nigeria.
- A symposium is also slated for the 9th September, 2017.
Nota Bene: The lectures slated for September are complementary to the remembrance of our iconic father and founder, Rev. S.B.J Oshoffa, considering the fact that his auto accident was on the 1st of September, 1985. The exact dates might be difficult in choosing for those events because of the time of the week they fall into. That has thus necessitated the dates being shifted to 2nd and 9th September respectively, so as to represent our intention and motive for the occasions.
- On the 28th / 29th Sept., 2017there would be a night vigil at the Republic of Benin; since a recourse to the root of C.C.C (Benin Republic) is mandatorily compulsory if 70 years of the church is truly being celebrated. Apparently, our church in Nigeria and overseas is less than 70 years.
- A get together party is to hold in Nigeria in celebrating the church at 70 years.
- On the day of the 1st service in C.C.C (5th October) according to the history of the church, a watchnight service (aisun ipari osu) would be conducted in celebrating the church.
- On Sundaywhich is the first Sunday in October 2017, the whole anniversary would be concluded with a thanksgiving service in grand style at the venue that would be communicated to us as events unfold.
To Receive Latest Music, Video & News Updates , Add Us To Your WhatsApp: 08035927807; BBM Pin: D1C43241