One Mr Muhammed Lawal is currently in critical condition at the Katsina General Hospital after someone poured gasoline on him and he was set ablaze.

Lawal said that he was sleeping outside his house at night due to the oppresive heat when he felt someone pour gasoline on him and set him on fire. He has  asked the public to assist him as he can’t afford his medical bills.

He can be reached at Lawan Katsina General Hospital, patients group room 3, bed 11.

See another photo

 

To Receive Latest Music, Video & News Updates , Add Us To Your WhatsApp: 08035927807; BBM Pin: D1C43241