8 Ways To Deal With Girls Who Come On A Date With Friends | MUST READ
1. Take up her order and ignore her friend(s). Act like you don’t know them and you don’t care.
This is just what you should do in the situation; the easiest thing you can do. Just be like, “You didn’t tell me you were coming with your friends. I won’t be responsible for them. Are we going to continue with our date or move it for another day?”
2. Give her friend(s) all your attention, make them feel very important and leave your main date wondering what happened.
This is going to be vintage! Another way to make her realize she made a huge mistake by coming along with friends on a date with friends. To make it worse for her, you can even start flirting with her friends. Tell them some sweet words that are sure to pierce through your date’s heart. Go as far as taking the number of her friend(s) and make sure your girl sees it.
3. Ask all of them to order to their fill, even make ‘take-away’ plans for them. Then, you run away.
This is one of the more wicked things to do to your date and her friend(s). It might look difficult to achieve because you pay at the counter before taking the food away, but I have a way you can pull the stunt.
When they come, you don’t just go to order immediately. You get familiar first. Then you ask them what they would like. Tell them to feel free and eat whatever.
4. Run as soon as you see her appear with her friend(s). Abort the date!
This one may look cowardly, but it’s a possible solution for those times when you really don’t have money to cater for anyone more than your date. When you can’t take it on, better to run away and live to fight another day.
So here is how you pull this off.
5. Buy water for yourself and for all of them.
What better way to make a statement than to do something they will not recover from in years!
Buy only bottled water for all including yourself. Since you all are now having a conference, there should be no heavy meal. Water should serve the purpose! lol.
6. As soon as they arrive, buy your meal, take away, and leave them wondering where you are going.
This method is going to require you being totally mean. Just rise from your seat the moment you see them, step to the counter and order for your meal in a take away pack. Smile at them, say hello and walk out like you were not even there for a date in the first place. She will get the message without you having to say much.
7 You can as well use this as an alternative as number 6 above. Instead of buying the food and walking out, be more daring by taking the food to their table. Sit and eat away, smiling and chatting like you don’t even have a clue what’s going on in their heads.
8. Buy one meatpie and break it to all of them like you are breaking holy communion.
This is the final and most savage of them all.
Since your date has chosen to bring a friend or friends along, apply the law of diminishing returns.